We’re seeking a highly-motivated, hungry marketing manager, who can work closely with our founder, sales team and distributor to tell our story and make some waves. This is an opportunity to grow with the company, become an integral part of the team, and help propel the mission forward. Think you’re a good fit? Connect with us – we can’t wait to meet you!
The Marketing Manager will lead, create and own the overall marketing objectives of the company. Because it’s all about story-telling. And you will be the ultimate story-teller, who strategizes, creates, develops and executes initiatives across multiple platforms to drive brand building and engage with our customers.
You’ll report to the founder. But you will pull ideas from the full team — leveraging key teammates and external agencies for their subject matter expertise — to organize, maintain and provide leadership around the full marketing calendar to deliver on key goals and objectives — both short term and long term, with the ultimate goal to communicate our value proposition and drive brand awareness amongst our core consumer.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and various other marketing projects that align with our mission and overall brand identity
- Monitor costs and budgets
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Develop content strategy that includes email marketing campaigns, video content, blog content, website copy and lead magnets
- Activating our brand with key retail partners and developing an in-store sampling and demo programs, taking the platform from a regional to a national program
- Supporting our B2B customers with marketing support both digitally and in-store
- Working closely with the founder and design to create key marketing assets that align with brand identity
- Manage our strategies and execution pertaining to influencer outreach, digital media advertising, PR, social media communities and our own earned media strategy with a key objective of driving brand awareness and efficient new customer trial
- Deliver our thought leadership in business/press and our participation in critical, high-visibility conferences
Our ideal candidate:
- A self-motivator with lots of enthusiasm and the ability to work on high visibility projects under tight deadlines with strong project management capability
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a start-up or small to mid-size brand
- Robust understanding of performance marketing channels
- Experience with media buying and traditional media campaign production and execution
- Excellent people skills to quickly communicate ideas
- Scrappy, creative and resourceful with the desire to pioneer and chart new paths forward
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com